Your chance to Showcase and Sell
Fotocrats is your rightful place to showcase and sell your photographs. Out here, we welcome exceptional image inputs and contributions by photography students,professional photographers and talented photo hobbyists to add to our rapidly growing collection of photographs and portraits.
What are the Submission Categories?
The kind of photographs featured on Fotocrats will be divided into the following categories according to its subject and style:
- Art and Heritage
- Concepts & Gifting
- Adventure and Nature
- People and Portraiture
- Travel and Tourism
For more details regarding photograph submissions, you can browse our website for relevant submission ideas.
Please include the following in your submission:
- Titles for submitted images
- A 15-20 word description of each image
- An image of yourself (square)
- A brief biodate in 80-100 words
- Content must be personal work and copyrighted.
- Camera image must be minimum 12MP resolution in 2:3 ratio
- Must be RGB, saved at the highest JPG quality (100% or level 12).
- Have a Model Release whenever necessary.
- Check carefully for copyright issues such as labels, logos, characters from cartoons or movies etc.
- We don’t support offensive content and thoughts.
- Model/Property release files must be in JPEG, with appropriate file names.